Also known as shortness of breath or dyspnea. It is a condition that makes it difficult to fully get air into lungs. After Covid- 19 breathing problem has become a very common factor. Through this blog you will get optimum breathing problem solution
- Hoarse voice.
- Raspy breaths and rapid breathing.
- Coughing that sounds like a seal barking.
- Sucking or chest caving in, or retraction.
- Nasal flaring.
- Nasal and chest congestion.
- tight clothing
- a prolonged period of bed rest
- a sedentary lifestyle
- problems with heart and lungs such as asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pneumothorax, anemia, lung cancer, inhalation injury.
Let us find out breathing problem solution
Home remedies –
- Pursed-lip breathing.
- Sitting forward.
- Sitting forward supported by a table.
- Standing with supported back.
- Standing with supported arms.
- Sleeping in a relaxed position.
- Diaphragmatic breathing.
- Using a fan.
- Avoiding smoking
- Losing weight and exercising regularly
- Avoiding areas with high air pollution or elevations over 5,000 feet
- removal of an object in the throat, in cases of choking
- inhalers for asthma and other upper respiratory conditions
- an epinephrine autoinjector (EpiPen) for anaphylaxis
- eating smaller meals for acid reflux and COPD
- antacids for acid reflux
For more imformation cannect with us :-
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/canwinnofficial